We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
Skills Required :
What we'd like to see :
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Must have :
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
Nice to have :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Ability to manage project with the front end developers.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and coming up with new strategies
- Excellent perks and benefits
- A pretty unique & competitive culture and a damn cool set of colleagues
- Immense scope of rapid growth based on an objectified performance management system and bi-annual appraisals